3 in 1 Multiple USB Charging Cable High Speed with Type C / 8 Pin Lighting / Micro USB Connector
1. Product name : 3 in 1 Phone to HDMI Cable
2. Easy connection, plug and play
3. Color : Silver / Black / Rose gold
4. Support all formats of audio, video and picture
5. Resolution : 480p, 720p, 1080p
6. HDMI Cable about : 2m / 6ft
7. USB Power Supply Cable about : 1m / 3ft
8. Adopts imported chip and oxygen-free copper core ,enhance the transmission speed
9. Aluminum alloy shell, stylish and durable, good heat dispassion performance
10. Support IOS 11.0 above and Android 6.0 above devices, please check parameter on your devices before purchase
Compatible Devices :
iPhone support models : iPhoneX, iPhone8/8P, iPhone7/7P, iPhone6s/6P, iPhone SE, iPhone5S, iPhone5C...
iPad support models : iPad Pro, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad mini1/2/3/4
Huawei support models : Mate10/pro, P 20/Pro, P10/9/8...
Samsung supports models : Note8, S9+, S9, S8+, S8 ......
Android 6.0 above brands smartphone with micro USB/type c port
How to use :
1. Connect HDMI end to TV/Projector / Monitor's HDMI port, and connect lighting / micro USB / type C port to your phone
2. Connect an external 5V/1A（ipad need 5V/2A) adapter with USB end to power up this cable, note that power bank is not enough to make it works
3. for IOS : connect the phone and click "Trust" can be used directly; for android devices: please turn on USB debugging firstly
4. Click the "SOURCE" key on your remote control, then choose "HDMI" signal source
5. Waiting for 5 to15 seconds, phone can be mirrored to TV / projector / monitor
This lightning to hdmi cable can share your videos and photos with your family and friends on the big screen, it works with all the HDMI equipped TV, display, projector or other compatible displays. Support HDMI 1080P full HD output, let you enjoy pictures, videos, online movies, games, web browsing, online shopping, document etc on big screen.
Warm Tips :
1.This 3 in 1 USB to HDMI cable isn't designed for charging purposes. It is mainly charge for the devices to make it work.
2.Due to copyright protection measures, you may not use multi-screen mirroring with some paid contents including Netflix, HULU, Prime videos, DIRECTV and other paid videos, please refer to the terms and conditions of those apps.